Dear Mummy, you know how much I love toys….well I am nearly 3 years old after all. So imagine my excitement at being invited along to The Toy Fair!
The Toy Fair is the UK’s only dedicated toy, game and hobby trade show taking place from Sunday 24th January till Tuesday 27th at Olympia, London. With more than 270 toy manufactures and distributors exhibiting thousands of products to visitors including retailers, buyers, media and little ol’ me it’s set to be a great day out!
We can’t wait to discover 2016’s Toy of the Year before the general public do! Browsing the stands is my idea of heaven!
My mummy will be scouting the best toys and giving you a low down on what we think is hot (and not for 2016).
We looked at last years highlights and now can’t wait to go on opening day!
I’ll be keeping an eye out for all the role-playing toys and products that spark my imagination, while my mummy will be looking for teaching aids to help progress my pre-school learning, ready for school next year.
My daddy will be on the look out for Lego and Star Wars inspired toys (Men will be men eh?)
There are too many brilliant companies exhibiting to list, so here are the stands we’re most looking forward to visiting and saying hi to!
1) Orchard Toys – Stand B20. We’re brand ambassadors so can’t wait to meet the team in person! We’ve reviewed products by them before and have never been disappointed.
2) LEGO – Gallery 550. We’d be mad not to visit this stand and see some new sets! LEGO is worth its weight in gold after all 😉
3) Melissa & Doug – Stand F40. This brand has had such an impact on my little life so far. We can’t wait to see what they have on offer!
4) Schleich – Stand B121. We love all the realistic animals that they create! I’m half way to creating my own Noah’s Ark!
5) Alphabet Pie (Nutty Putty) – Stand Gallery 176. I love putty so can’t wait to see what this small independent company has to offer.
6) Lottie Doll – Stand B135. I have many princess dolls, but my mummy loves the design and styling of this Lottie Doll, so we’re heading down to see what all the fuss is about.
7) BigJigs Toys – Stand H39. Fun and educational toys – this is a must for my mummy to see!
8) Galt Toys – Stand E9. We’re looking forward to seeing their new activity packs!
9) Halilit – Stand E90. We’re looking forward to playing with their musical instruments for children! I love anything to do with music, singing and dancing! So this stand will be right up my street!
10) KidKraft – Stand E79. We’re looking forward to checking out their children furniture range. I’m currently on the look out for a new toddler bed and love their wooden toys.
We can’t wait to share our Toy Fair experience with you! So tune back next week to see how we got on! Keep an eye on our Instagram & Twitter feed for live updates!
Love Bella x
17 thoughts on “We’re going to The Toy Fair 2016”
Have fun, we were invited to attend but I can’t make it. Look forward to reading more about this.
Oh wow this looks amazing! I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time and can’t wait to see your blog post once you’ve been x
Aww thanks we’re just a tad bit excited!
This sounds like lots of fun, can’t wait to see what you think of everything x
Sounds like fun, enjoy! #KCACOLS
This sounds great! Have a brilliant time! I can’t wait to hear how it was!
This sounds amazing, what a great day out for you all. I can’t wait to hear all about your day and all the toys!xx #kcacols
This sounds like so much fun! Never heard of this before but may now look into it 🙂 #kcacols
Oooh I hope you had a great time – we were invited too but couldn’t make it. Hope you found some fab new toys! Ickle Pickle x
Exciting! Can’t wait to read all about it 🙂 #KCACOLS
I went yesterday and it was amazing – saw completely different brands to you but then mine are older than Bella
It sounds like a fun time I hope you managed to see everything you wanted #KCACOLS
Sounds like great fun! Browsing the stands is my idea of heaven too!
Ooh, how exciting for you and mummy. I hope you had a great time! Tin Box Tot would have been all over the Orchard Toys stand – she loves their games #KCACOLS
Ahh how did you find it? It was our first year attending and I mean WOW! There was just soo much to take in. I don’t even think we managed to see a third of the place! i am definitely going to aim to go for at least two days next year.
Thank you so much for linking up to #KCACOLS and I hope to see you back again on Sunday x
Maria and I also went to the Toy Fair and we found it overwhelming!! Lots of stands. It was massive. But at the same time we loved it. I felt like if we were in a dreamland!! LOL Who wouldn’t like to be surrounded by lots of toys, right? LOL I will come back next year for sure as I thought it was beneficial! Thanks lovely for sharing this at #KCACOLS 🙂 x