1) It’s a foodie paradise: Jimmy is Jamie Oliver’s best mate and a celebrity farmer and nature enthusiast. He’s best known for Channel 4’s program ‘food unwrapped’. The event is happening on his farm in Suffolk. With some great food stands and cooking demonstrations on offer it’s a real foodie festival! Mix that with live music and children’s activities it’s a real recipe for success!
2) Entertainment: Justin Fletcher is going to be there! If you don’t know who he is then you need to head over to CBeebies and watch Justin’s House and Mr Tumble! He is a GOD to some children and the headliner of the children’s entertainment. Oh, and Mr Bloom will be there….he’s my mummy’s favourite 😉 hehehe!
3) The Farm: It’s a beautiful family friendly festival set in the heart of the Suffolk countryside. On Jimmy’s farm there is access to rolling countryside, woods and farm animals. It’s going to be a great experience for young children coming out of the city to attend.
4) The Beer: Strictly for my mummy and daddy! 😉 Jimmy’s Farm Sausage and Beer Festival is a great way for adults to kick back and relax while their children play in a safe environment. We are looking forward to browsing the food & beer market stalls and to sampling some fresh produce.
5) Getting back to nature: Storytelling in the woods, pond-dipping and getting to meet all the farm animals, we’re going to get muddy and have fun!
6) Listening to some great bands: Toploader, Athlete, Chaz & Dave and some local bands are performing. My mummy can’t wait to chill in the field on hay bales listening to some great music with a beer her hand. The Shindig acoustic stage sounds cool set in a vegetable patch!
7) It’s a weekend event: With day tickets for Saturday and Sunday selling out fast we opted to camp on the farm so we are close to the action and my folks can casually stroll back to their tents when the parties over. Their bellies full of beer, cider and warm food. Sounds like bliss.
8) Peppa Pig: OMGosh Peppa Pig with be there! Not really much else to say apart from Woweeee!
9) Chipolatas Kids Zone: Children are well catered for with an inflatable field, craft camp, giant sandpit, story telling in the woods and farm activities. We’re really looking forward to seeing the Flying Seagulls with their beautiful gypsy show wagon giving performances all day and circus sessions. The kids even have their own bar! Serving fresh fruit juice mocktails throughout the festival.
10) Making memories with friends: There is a big group of us going to Jimmy’s Farm Sausage and Beer Festival this year. We’re all looking forward to kicking back in the camping area, enjoying a beer and a good chat. There’s even a bar in the camping area! I’m going to enjoy running around with my friends and playing with our festival carts!
Love Bella x
Jimmy’s Farm Sausage and Beer Festival is this weekend (25th & 26th July 2015) rumour has it that there are still some tickets left, so be quick if you’d like to join us!
8 thoughts on “Jimmy’s Farm Sausage and Beer Festival”
11) The Sausage King (creator of http://www.sausagefans.co.uk) will be there on Sunday helping to judge the best sausage competition! 🙂
Ooooo! The Sausage eating competition! Yes! We must come and watch that!! Daddy Pig AKA my daddy can’t enter this year as he hasn’t been training for it 😉
For me it’s about quality over quantity so I’m judging the top producer but the eating contest looks great too! My little sausage princes will be with Grandma and Grandad but perhaps you will bump into my two sausage princesses!
Save me a small chipolata! No doubt some fine food will be tasted 🙂
Peppa Pig, Mr Tumble and amazing food! This sounds like my idea of paradise. Can’t wait to see your post about how you get on there #thelist
Thank Zena… It’s a real hidden gem of a festival methinks!
Thanks for the heads up on this. I’m heading to Suffolk tonight to visit family with the girls and will definitely try and get tickets! Love Mummy B xxx
We’re here now…it’s a bit wet but looking forward to tomorrow! 🙂