5 magical reasons why we are looking forward to the New Forest Fairy Festival!
1) Location – It’s happening in one of the most magical and mysterious places on the South Coast. Burley in the New Forest. A white witches haven and a spiritual home for my mummy. She visits every year to shop at ‘A Coven of Witches’ and to walk in the woods.
2) It’s all about the fairies! We can’t wait to see everyone dressed up as fairies, elves and pixies. Some real characters will be there and we can’t wait to take some photos and share with you!
3) Entertainment– Some great music acts will be playing. We’re looking forward to getting our cards read and listening to woodland stories.
4) The World Record attempt to get as many fairies together in one place as possible! Sounds awesome!
5) Arts & Crafts – Some beautiful hand-made mystical crafts will be on sale during the festival with an opportunity to make your own items like fairy wands and floral headbands.
This will be my first time at The New Forest Fairy Festival and I can’t wait!
Online tickets have now sold out but don’t despair there are still some available on the gate this weekend x
Love Bella x
5 thoughts on “New Forest Fairy Festival List”
wow what a fantastic festival would love to go to this
Wow that sounds amazing – wish I lived closer to the New Forest! Hope you have a wonderful time and look forward to hearing all about it 🙂
It sounds amazing! I am sure you will have a fabulous time, can’t wait to see the photos. Thanks for linking up to #TheList x
Wow that sounds amazing! I hope you have an amazing time! xx
Looks brilliant 🙂 hope you had a great time, can’t wait to see the photos! xx #TheList