5 magical reasons why we are looking forward to the New Forest Fairy Festival!
1) Location – It’s happening in one of the most magical and mysterious places on the South Coast. Burley in the New Forest. A white witches haven and a spiritual home for my mummy. She visits every year to shop at ‘A Coven of Witches’ and to walk in the woods.
2) It’s all about the fairies! We can’t wait to see everyone dressed up as fairies, elves and pixies. Some real characters will be there and we can’t wait to take some photos and share with you!
3) Entertainment– Some great music acts will be playing. We’re looking forward to getting our cards read and listening to woodland stories.
4) The World Record attempt to get as many fairies together in one place as possible! Sounds awesome!
5) Arts & Crafts – Some beautiful hand-made mystical crafts will be on sale during the festival with an opportunity to make your own items like fairy wands and floral headbands.
This will be my first time at The New Forest Fairy Festival and I can’t wait!
Online tickets have now sold out but don’t despair there are still some available on the gate this weekend x
Love Bella x