Dear Mummy, I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently…with all the gorgeous Valentine’s Day gift guides out surely there must be a way of showing your love better than buying some flowers or jewellery?
What about people (like me) that have no money? How can I show someone I care this Valentine’s Day? Here’s a list of Valentine’s Day gifts that don’t cost the earth (well, actually they don’t cost anything!)
1) Cuddles. The power of the hug is an amazing thing! I’ve taken inspiration from the CareBears. Hugs make you feel good too!
2) Sleeping. Give the gift of sleep to your weary partner this Valentine’s Day. It will make them feel happy and refreshed.
3) Laughing. Make your love ones chuckle this year. Tickle them or tell a funny joke. It doesn’t cost a penny and really helps to lift their mood!
4) A break. The gift of free time is a great present for Valentine’s Day this year! Even a couple of hours for a mummy or daddy to read a book or a trashy magazine will show you care about their wellbeing.
5) Kissing. Yes, I’m too young to really know about this…I just know my folks don’t do enough of it. I’m sure my daddy would like some more of this. Show your love with a kiss this year!
All this is free! So go on, what are you waiting for!
Love Bella x
13 thoughts on “Valentine’s Day Gifts – That are FREE!”
Great list! I’m hoping for some sleep, that would be my ideal gift for Valentine’s day. In return I’m aiming to be extra kind and patient. We’re definitely all about the free gifts this year 🙂
Aww I love this! I don’t get enough cuddles so will be leaving this post around for the hubby lol.
These are all great Valentine’s Day gifts, I actually have the same on my list for this Valentine’s Day including breakfast in bed
I am not a huge fan of the commercial side of Valentines Day and think this list is perfect.
Love this post there is nothing better than a kiss and cuddle especially when it’s from ur child as well.
A great list and as the song goes “The best things in life are free” x
Brilliant ideas, and all worth so much more than an overpriced flower! Great list x
These are my kind of Valentines gifts, lovely idea.
Sleeping would be top of my list – after a 5am start I was not impressed with another this morning
I vote for sleep!!!! And then a cup of tea in bed. Bliss.
To be honest, I have been with my husband so long that we no longer get each other anything for Valentines Day. A cuddle and a relaxing bath is all I need 🙂
This is a great list for Valentine’s Day. Even better that they are free. Thanks for linking up to #justanotherlinky xx
Oh Bella you are so right! Mummy doesn’t have a Valentine, so I gave her extra cuddles and snuggles! Hope you all had a lovely day. Ickle Pickle x