This spring, it’s time for a little madness.
Dear Mummy, we’re very excited that Alice Through the Looking Glass is coming soon to cinemas which is the sequel to Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland film. This time it is directed by Hampshire’s very own James Bobin.
We’ve searched down the rabbit hole to find some of the most magical Alice in Wonderland themed gifts. My mummy has already snapped up Cheshire Cat Swatch watch as she couldn’t resist this quirky character! The high street is full of Alice in Wonderland themed gifts this Spring. This is what we’ve found!
1) One Lump Or Two? Alice in Wonderland shoes from Irregular Choice – £199
2) Swatch Watch – CAT ME UP SUOW125 watch – £51.00
3) Cheshire Cat/Black from Vans – £33.80
4) Alice in Wonderland Floral Duffle from Loungefly- $70
5) Which Way? – Alice in Wonderland – Collections from Irregular Choice – £110
6) Disney Couture Alice In Wonderland Silver Plated Mad Hatter Necklace from Love Hearts & Crosses – £34
7) Alice In Wonderland Tattoo Charm Bracelet from TruffleShuffle.com – £11.99
8) Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Teapot from Whittard of Chelsea – £35
What do you think of this mad-hatter selection? We’re big fans of the Irregular Choice footwear!
Love Bella x
9 thoughts on “Alice in Wonderland treats”
Oh wow, what a brilliant list of Alice in Wonderland goodies! I’d love the shoes (for myself) and necklace!
Love these bits. Am a fan of Alice in wonderland really like the mad hatter necklace
I LOVE Alice in Wonderland – these things are all fabulous – I especially love the flat shoes – SO cute!
I am reading Alice in Wonderland at the moment. Loving it! I am obsessed lol 🙂
Love the watch – it’s fantastic – and also the shoes. All brilliant. I’m also looking forward to the film as I’m sure it’s going to be great fun.
I need that teapot in my life – it is stunning
I love Alice in Wonderland. This is the perfect list for the Alice fan. I want it all!
Ooooh I love the teapot. I didn’t realise there was a sequel coming out. eva is very into the book at the moment. We bought her and Ophelia some of the clothes from the alice and wonderland range at mamas and papas x
I love Alice in Wonderland and those shoes (number 5) I want them! xx