Ten signs you’re turning into a blogging monster…RAHHHH
1) Every moment has to be captured and recorded. Everything is a blog post waiting to happen.
2) Sometimes you over-share with the world. What a dirty word ‘over-sharing’.
3) You have more friends online than in real life and can talk more openly with them.
4) Your non-blogging friends ‘just don’t get it’.
5) You always have a camera on you! Just incase!
6) You love #Twitter parties, competitions, RT’ing interesting stuff and getting occasional freebies.
7) You get fixated on the numbers, whether it be your @Tots100 ranking, BiBs nominations or blog stats.
8) You’re devastated when you can’t attend a blogging event and feel you’re missing out.
9) You sometimes need to pull the car over just to mind-dump your ideas for posts on your tablet. Or wake up at night to write in your journal. You have more than 10 drafts on the go.
10) You compare yourself to other blogs and get disheartened easily.
Next week, I’m going to tell my mummy how to stop becoming a blog monster and help her addiction 🙂
Does any of this ring true for you guys?
Lots of love Bella x