Dear mummy, you went to the supermarket yesterday and your eyes nearly popped out of your head when you saw the cute TU range from Sainsbury’s. Why is it supermarkets always tempt you when you are most vulnerable? You have money in your wallet supposed to be spent on bog roll and kitchen cleaner and you end up spending it on a cute Christmas outfit instead?!?! Hehe!
We adore Sainsbury’s Christmas kids range this year, it’s seriously cute. They’ve even introduced a ‘Nativity Costume’ range. Which is genius. Saves all those mummies scouring around in their sewing boxes and Pinterest looking for ideas for Christmas outfits this year!
Heres our top picks!
- Girls Black Spotty Jumpsuit (3-12 years) From £12.00
- Girls Enchanted Cat Bag £8.00
- Girls Navy Princess Print Skirt (3-12 years) From £10.00
- Girls Multicoloured Spotty Supersoft Tights 3 Pack (12 months-12 years) From £6.00
- Boys Navy Santasaurus PJ set (2-12 years) From £7.00
- Unisex Brown Reindeer All In One Costume (0-24 months) £8.00
- Girls Red Reindeer Cardigan (9 months-5 years) From £12.00
We we can’t resist a cat bag and a cool Christmas jumper!
Whats your favourite item? Do you have a kidswear supermarket brand that you prefer?
Let us know 🙂
Love Bella x
4 thoughts on “Stylish Sainsbury’s”
Such a cute Christmas cardy. We are looking for a Christmas jumper for school right now.
They are all lovely choices, our favourite is the Princess print skirt. Thank you for sharing #TT_Thursday
Love the cat bag, and that jumpsuit is pretty snazzy. Tu clothes are always good value and good quality.x #TT_Thursday
omg number 7 is amazing #TT_Thursday