Dear Mummy, I can’t wait to attend the London Toy Fair 2020 to discover the hottest new toys, trends and crazes for the year ahead. Every year my mummy visits the show but this year I’m joining her for a special, dedicated Influencer Day. Woohoooo!
The London Toy Fair is great fun to walk around and watch live demonstrations in the Demo Zone. I can’t wait to uncover the ‘Toy Fair’s Hero Toys’ display, showcasing the best products from the show stands and meeting the mascots (fingers crossed). This trade show is a great way for micro-influencers like me to gain insight into exhibitors and chat to the movers and shakers in the toy industry. I can’t wait to see the Toy Fair for the first time! The introduction of an Influencer Day is genius and I’m very lucky to be invited.
Being a toy reviewer this visit will be awesome and hopefully give me a greater understanding of my role within the promotion and marketing of toys in the UK. Last year I had the privilege to review 31 toys here and on my YouTube channel so I can’t wait to see what I’ll have the opportunity to review in 2020. For the past couple of years my folks have seen some wonderful product launches which I have participated in, reviewed and shared.
This is what we are most looking forward too!
- Visiting the Playmobil stand and seeing the new Scooby Doo and Back to the Future sets (I’m a MASSIVE Scooby Doo fan)
- Hopefully meeting toy mascots which parade around the show
- Discovering the award winning Hero Toys for 2020 and sharing with you
- Using the Content Creation Zone and filming from the event
- Getting the inside scoop on the trends before release
- Soaking up the atmosphere in the Cartoon Network cafe
- Meeting the brands like Character Options, Funrise, Flair, Vivid, Schleich and lots more!
- Networking with PRs in person
- Seeing other toy influencers and kid youtubers and most importantly having fun!
Phew! It’s going to be a great adventure and I can’t wait to show you guys what I get up too. Keep your eyes peeled on our InstaStories on Tuesday 21st January 2020 and Wednesday 22nd January 2020 as we visit the London Toy Fair! We will also be doing a video as well and hopefully a round-up post of what we saw (or allowed to share…a lot of the products are under lock and key!) Shhhhhhhhh!
Love Bella x