Dear mummy, every second Wednesday of the month you join other parents online and have a good natter. Between the hours of 20:30 and 22:00 you chat on Twitter using the hashtag #somum. It’s a creative make date (Twitter party) … Continue reading
50 things that make me happy…
…by my mummy.
Dear Mummy, last week I shared “50 things that make a toddler happy“ and this week it’s your go!
It started when PickingUpToys tagging us for the 50 Happy Things challenge. There are lots of people participating in this at the moment, so I hope you like getting to know me and my mummy a bit better 🙂
Here’s my mummy’s list of 50 things that make her happy. Simples x
1) Me and Daddy of course!
2) Her family and close friends
3) National Trust walks
4) Taking photos with her new camera
5) Social media and blogging
6) Watching great telly like Game of Thrones, Gotham, Hannibal and True Detective
7) Reading Mo Hayder books
8) Shopping (when she has the money)
9) Window shopping (when she doesn’t have the money!)
10) #SoMum make dates on Twitter – they are such fun!
11) Crafting with me
12) Summer picnics
13) A new haircut
14) Scrunchy head (head massage to me and you)
15) Back rubs
16) Going to Festivals
17) Camping and the great outdoors
19) Graphic Design
20) Day trips to London
21) Day trips to Brighton
22) Anything vintage
23) Charity shop hunting and car-booting
25) Drinking Strawberry & Lime Cider in the sun
26) Ulster Fry-ups
28) Painting her nails
30) Watching me – it’s one of her favourite pastimes
31) Sleep and her bed
33) Bonfire Night
34) Slipknot Wednesdays
35) Scott Mills – a man from her home town!
37) Afternoon tea with Earl Grey
38) Watching funny YouTube videos
39) Fashion and reading magazines
40) Karma. People getting a good dose.
41) Top Gear
42) Going to gigs
44) Going to the Beach
45) Visiting the Witches at Burley, New Forest
46) Spa days
47) Clean sheets
48) Seeing blossom everywhere
49) Her faith
50) Our life
We hope you like this weeks list!
Love Bella and her mummy x
50 things that make me happy…
…by a toddler.
Dear Mummy, I’ve been thinking about this quite a lot recently. What really makes me happy as a toddler? It’s not the same as an adult surely? I have no real concept of money, status or power. I’m sure my mummy’s list would differ greatly to mine?
Thank you to PickingUpToys for tagging me for the 50 Happy Things challenge! There are lots of people participating in this at the moment so I hope you like getting to know me a bit better 🙂
So here’s my list of 50 things that make me happy is a simple list of things that bring pleasure to my day.
1) My Daddy and Mummy (obviously!).
2) My Grandparents.
3) Sunshine and dry weather.
4) The outdoors and getting fresh air.
5) Puddle jumping with wellies on.
6) Kiss chase with the boys at nursery. (shhh don’t tell daddy! He’ll have them shot!)
7) Cake (like in my #Betterwithcake post – see the video for a giggle).
8) Disney’s Frozen (I love signing “legit goooooooo, legit goooooooo”).
9) The Gruffalo and anything to do with the Gruffalo.
10) My Dollies (I like putting them to sleep and saying Shhhhhh).
11) My sleep (I think this brings more pleasure to my mummy than me!).
13) Grapes (only the red ones).
15) My plastic motorcycle (broom broom).
16) Turtle (I hope we’re not drifting apart!).
17) Making tea.
18) Reading books.
19) Gurgle Magazine.
20) Turning the radio on and dancing.
21) Feeding crisps into the DVD player.
22) Taking “selfies” with mummy’s phone when she’s not looking.
23) Blowing kisses.
24) Giving hugs to everyone…even strangers on the street. If they ask – they get!
25) Watching Mr Tumble and his spotty bag.
26) Drinking my bottle.
27) Sucking my thumb.
28) Making trumpet noises when sucking my thumb.
30) Gizzy my cat.
31) Messy play and handprints.
32) Red berries nicked from my mummy’s Special K.
33) Stealing toilet roll.
34) Trying to wipe my mummy’s bum while she’s on the loo (I’m a bit of a stalker).
35) Exposing my tummy.
36) The National Trust (They’ve been there every step of the way on our adventures).
37) Car snoozes
38) Throwing myself off the sofa or anything that gives my mummy a heart attack.
39) My mummy’s nail varnish collection which I have been secretly eyeing up when she’s not looking.
40) Those iddy biddy marshmallows which my mummy puts on her hot chocolate, they taste yummy.
41) Pulling faces (I’ve only just learnt how to do this from daddy).
42) Stickers! What kid doesn’t love stickers??
43) Stars (ok, so they are fake stars on my ceiling but don’t tell my mummy I know that, right?).
44) Crayons – I like to stick them in my ear.
45) Happyland characters – I like to stick them in my ear.
46) Hide and Seek.
47) My bouncy chair in my nursery.
48) Tickles from Daddy.
49) Airplane with Grandpa.
50) My own space…well I am a toddler after all.
Love Bella x
Check back next week to see what my mummy’s list looks like….I wonder how different it’ll be to mine?