50 things that make me happy…
…by my mummy.
Dear Mummy, last week I shared “50 things that make a toddler happy“ and this week it’s your go!
It started when PickingUpToys tagging us for the 50 Happy Things challenge. There are lots of people participating in this at the moment, so I hope you like getting to know me and my mummy a bit better🙂
Here’s my mummy’s list of 50 things that make her happy. Simples x
1) Me and Daddy of course!
2) Her family and close friends
3) National Trust walks
4) Taking photos with her new camera
5) Social media and blogging
6) Watching great telly like Game of Thrones, Gotham, Hannibal and True Detective
7) Reading Mo Hayder books
8) Shopping (when she has the money)
9) Window shopping (when she doesn’t have the money!)
10) #SoMum make dates on Twitter – they are such fun!
11) Crafting with me
12) Summer picnics
13) A new haircut
14) Scrunchy head (head massage to me and you)
15) Back rubs
16) Going to Festivals
17) Camping and the great outdoors
19) Graphic Design
20) Day trips to London
21) Day trips to Brighton
22) Anything vintage
23) Charity shop hunting and car-booting
25) Drinking Strawberry & Lime Cider in the sun
26) Ulster Fry-ups
28) Painting her nails
30) Watching me – it’s one of her favourite pastimes
31) Sleep and her bed
33) Bonfire Night
34) Slipknot Wednesdays
35) Scott Mills – a man from her home town!
37) Afternoon tea with Earl Grey
38) Watching funny YouTube videos
39) Fashion and reading magazines
40) Karma. People getting a good dose.
41) Top Gear
42) Going to gigs
44) Going to the Beach
45) Visiting the Witches at Burley, New Forest
46) Spa days
47) Clean sheets
48) Seeing blossom everywhere
49) Her faith
50) Our life
We hope you like this weeks list!
Love Bella and her mummy x