50 things that make me happy…
…by a toddler.
Dear Mummy, I’ve been thinking about this quite a lot recently. What really makes me happy as a toddler? It’s not the same as an adult surely? I have no real concept of money, status or power. I’m sure my mummy’s list would differ greatly to mine?
Thank you to PickingUpToys for tagging me for the 50 Happy Things challenge! There are lots of people participating in this at the moment so I hope you like getting to know me a bit better 🙂
So here’s my list of 50 things that make me happy is a simple list of things that bring pleasure to my day.
1) My Daddy and Mummy (obviously!).
2) My Grandparents.
3) Sunshine and dry weather.
4) The outdoors and getting fresh air.
5) Puddle jumping with wellies on.
6) Kiss chase with the boys at nursery. (shhh don’t tell daddy! He’ll have them shot!)
7) Cake (like in my #Betterwithcake post – see the video for a giggle).
8) Disney’s Frozen (I love signing “legit goooooooo, legit goooooooo”).
9) The Gruffalo and anything to do with the Gruffalo.
10) My Dollies (I like putting them to sleep and saying Shhhhhh).
11) My sleep (I think this brings more pleasure to my mummy than me!).
13) Grapes (only the red ones).
15) My plastic motorcycle (broom broom).
16) Turtle (I hope we’re not drifting apart!).
17) Making tea.
18) Reading books.
19) Gurgle Magazine.
20) Turning the radio on and dancing.
21) Feeding crisps into the DVD player.
22) Taking “selfies” with mummy’s phone when she’s not looking.
23) Blowing kisses.
24) Giving hugs to everyone…even strangers on the street. If they ask – they get!
25) Watching Mr Tumble and his spotty bag.
26) Drinking my bottle.
27) Sucking my thumb.
28) Making trumpet noises when sucking my thumb.
30) Gizzy my cat.
31) Messy play and handprints.
32) Red berries nicked from my mummy’s Special K.
33) Stealing toilet roll.
34) Trying to wipe my mummy’s bum while she’s on the loo (I’m a bit of a stalker).
35) Exposing my tummy.
36) The National Trust (They’ve been there every step of the way on our adventures).
37) Car snoozes
38) Throwing myself off the sofa or anything that gives my mummy a heart attack.
39) My mummy’s nail varnish collection which I have been secretly eyeing up when she’s not looking.
40) Those iddy biddy marshmallows which my mummy puts on her hot chocolate, they taste yummy.
41) Pulling faces (I’ve only just learnt how to do this from daddy).
42) Stickers! What kid doesn’t love stickers??
43) Stars (ok, so they are fake stars on my ceiling but don’t tell my mummy I know that, right?).
44) Crayons – I like to stick them in my ear.
45) Happyland characters – I like to stick them in my ear.
46) Hide and Seek.
47) My bouncy chair in my nursery.
48) Tickles from Daddy.
49) Airplane with Grandpa.
50) My own space…well I am a toddler after all.
Love Bella x
Check back next week to see what my mummy’s list looks like….I wonder how different it’ll be to mine?