Dear Mummy, I start BIG school in September and am very excited. There are three reception year classrooms at my new school and I’m in the Ladybird Room. My school uniform is also red so we’ve been looking for ladybird accessories and toys to get ourselves into the mood for starting school.
I’ve always been attracted to the ladybird print of red with black spots and it very striking. Here’s our top Ladybird picks from the high street and I’m totally in love with the mini ladybird sheepskin boots from Emu and ladybird hair clips from Lottie Nottie. Sadly I won’t be able to wear the boots to school however I can wear ladybird wellies in the playground!
What’s your favourite ladybird item from the selection below?
- Wheelybug Ladybird Ride-On Toy, Tesco – £69
- Ladybird Shorts, H&M – £7.99
- Ladybird Wellies, F&F – onsale £5
- Lunch Bag Backpack Harley, Trunki – £12.99
- Ladybird Umbrella, Bugzz Kids – £12
- Ladybirds Hair Clips, LottieNottie – £3.99
- Harley Ladybird, Trunki – £32.99
- Ladybird Sheepskin Boots, Emu Girls – £79.99
So what do you think of my ladybird picks?
Love Bella x